Sunday, August 8, 2010

New City, New Apartment

You know, this blogging stuff isn't as easy as I thought. I feel like I need to take graphic design classes in order for pictures to be placed where I want them to be. Needless to say, these pictures are NOT where I wanted them to be.
Here are some before and after shots of our new apartment, the before's on the left and after's on the right. In our last apartment, the walls were yellow, the ceiling white and the carpet, brownish gray...UGLY. So we took advantage of our new fortune of many rooms and decorated. We painted, which made the insane asylum white quickly disperse, and put up pictures actually using nails. Its strange but being able to decorate our own space actually makes me feel like I've taken a very realistic step toward adulthood.

2 comments:

  1. I think that the fact you don't hit your head on the ceiling when you wake up in the morning is a good sign:) It looks great you did such a good job decorating and picking out stuff. I am jealous of your tv and your king sized bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha you feel like you need a graphic design class. i love you marie.

    ReplyDelete