Sunday, August 1, 2010

Catch up

When I was playing 3 sports in high school, people would ask me which my favorite one was and I always without fail would tell them it was the one I was playing at the time. The same thing when i was a missionary, people would ask me what my favorite area was and I always said the one I was currently in. From that, I've found that my life keeps getting better and better. I do think my life is my favorite now more than ever but I wanted to look back on some of the fun things Devan and I have been able to do in this 1.5 years.
We grew older
Learned yoga together
I learned how to wrestle from a State Champ and lost 2 on 1
Went to Samoa and New Zealand
and swam/held with sea turtles
and slid on the same rocks they did on survivorLost horribly to these kids in a Samoan game that makes absolutely no sense...to me
So far, so good and more to come.












2 comments: